Show you pride in Canada's aviation heritage with apparel featuring this classic RCN Roundel.
Used by the Royal Canadian Navy's air arm during the 1950s, this roundel features a larger white circle than the RCAF version, As well as the yellow border used to be more identifiable on camouflaged aircraft.
Though not officially used for very long, this roundel is still recognizable as distinct to the Canadian Navy. Perfect for celebrating 100+ years of Canadian Naval tradition.
- 100% brushed cotton twill cap.
- ''One Size Fits Most'' adjustable velcro back strap.
- Felt appliqué logo with direct embroidery.
- Red Canoe logo and woven Canadian flag patch on back of cap.
- Sides feature ''NAVY'' and anchor embroidery.
- Available in Navy Blue